June 3, 2009

Graffiti: that caught my eye while on the road!

When you try to pick out anything by itself you find it hitched to everything else in the universe. Comments by John Muir regarding the Tree of life.

Steady 70 2009 Steve Levine photographer  Graffiti


While working and traveling I have gotten caught up with my surroundings and like the above quote by John Muir I have found myself hitched to life and all of its colors. For the unknown artist these murals have jumped off of the walls and landed in front of me.

Graffiti from San Francisco Graffiti from Los Ang



Where hours were spent by these amazing artist creating these master pieces, and I found myself enamored and saying to myself I have to capture and share their art. Today I am here showing you their words in colors, I am listening to their voices and I am passing it on you so you can share it with others.

Steady 70 2009 / Steve Levine photographer

NYC June 2009


Graffiti from San Francisco Graffiti from Los Ang


Until the next post Pass it on!

No comments: