April 17, 2010

Aruba..... 2 years in a row on assignment shooting for 20 days it is never tiring or enough of a good thing.....

Aruba..... 2 years in a row on assignment shooting for 20 days it is never tiring or enough of a good thing.....

When I take my morning walks on the beach there is little to distract me from my thoughts, from my memories. I just started to meditate; I just started to understand the power of meditation. I drift I get lost I get revived.

Images are always popping into my head, more then words it is those images that reinforce that my existence is needed: to tell-to listen-to bring forth as I call them ghosts. Filtering down from thought to chills that cause my every hair to stand at attention- and where my minds eye runs wild. All it takes is coffee and the sand of a vacant beach!



No comments: