December 13, 2010

Holidays cheers, the cold the snow and the fauna

The year is coming to an end quickly! New families members have entered the picture and the days of 2010 have almost come to an end, like "time" ticking forward I am clearing computers for a fresh start in 2011. Up north the friget cold and snow days combined with the white out skies...... Oh what fun it is to be upstate......

These types of days I have not seen in many years living and working out of Miami.




As the new years closes I am reminded of my childhood ways of playing in the cold running wild or biking in the snow. I am reminded of what once was.



I am thankful for all that I have. Nothing has rang in my ears louder then the clinging of glass's while sharing drinks and a meal with my closest family members.




What matters is Family! What matter is cherishing the time that we have...


I wish you all the Happiest of days and nights leading up to 2011.

No comments: