May 2, 2011

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD: The Tribeca film festival has just ended... Whats is left is the SECOND DAY!

Fellow New Yorkers-Fellow friends-Fellow readers....

Just one of the movies I've seen there was called the SECOND DAY!


The Second Day honored at City Hall - it has been a heavily featured news story on every major NY network for over a the past 10 days... Airing on ABC, NBC and on world news..... In print in various newspapers

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/2010/09/26/2010-09-26_witness_to_horror_boy_who_grew_up_with_911_makes_a_film.html



It must been seen! This is how I felt after seeing it.. and what I told Brook and his mother Michelle......



Thank you! Thank you and Thank you! I just wanted to say let you know that I was blown away by the film.. I have and was not expecting it to blown me away! It did and then some! I loved the perspective I loved the stories, the voice overs.... but most of all it was from the children's view point! Brook did an amazing job! We all lost friends, friends of friends and family friends.. But we will never forget...............


WOW...... is all I have to say!










If you get the chance to watch it do so.. if you cant get to the theater then contact me and I can direct you to them directly...


No comments: