November 11, 2012

My next project: This is going to be my first Miami ~ Culinary Art Basil Miami 2012 Event! ~

My next project: This is going to be my first Miami Event! ~ Producing the first of its kind: Culinary Art Basil Miami 2012
http://artbasil.org/
Welcome to ArtBasil.org! You are invited to participate in a media driven, by-invitation-only, hallmark gathering that celebrates the global influence in South Florida Culinary Arts and Fashion. stay tune for more information.....
Take a look at site! Let me know what you think.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A buzz is building around Art Basil. How do we get involved? are sponsorships still available? Please respond as soon as convenient.

Thank you. Holmes

Steady 70 Photography said...

Holmes please give me a call or Roget to discuss... : ) looking forward to connecting with you on this.

best steve
646-241-5982