April 17, 2011

Live, Love, Laugh: remember that after you leave the Bragdon House and return to your daily life.

Big, Bright, Comfortable and welcoming is how I describe The Bragdon House Bed and Breakfast.



When I think of Beds or breakfast I now think of the Bradgon House on Seneca Lake in New York. Arriving at the Bradgon House I was received by Jennifer and her mother.





Each suite is lavish and no detail was spared, from ultra soft queen or king sized mattress's or the big bath tubs or fireplaces or the size of the sun soaked rooms I could keep going… but it all ends at the breakfast table…………






Fresh fruit, raspberry or strawberry crepes but The Scones! The Scones are the best scones I have ever EVER ever ate! The perfect color the perfect flavor the perfect taste.. If you find yourself on the wine trail or if you are looking to escape from your daily life! i have one suggestion that is only a few hours from NYC.! The Bradgon House Bed and Breakfast........................



No comments: