December 12, 2012

Art Basel Miami Beach 2012 ~ The World is Yours~

Art Basel~ Is more Miami then the Miami Dolphins, it has more fans then the Florida Panthers, It pulls in more people then the Miami Food and Wine festival....
For 11 Years Art Basel has been the pulse of the art world it is the blood the runs and keep Miami alive, its pulse thrives and is like listening to the waves break on Miami Beach... From the furtherest corners of‹ the globe its language is art, its voice is paint, plaster and hung and framed on make shift walls.
Strolling around on opening night at Art Basel I was like a child I was a little boy walking around holding on to my camera like a a boy walking through times square holding on to his mothers arm.....
I was over run with colors I was over run with gold and diamonds, I was cornered by men and women opening up there arms and extending there hands.....
I am a artist, I am part of this movement I am here inside the pearly gates of Art Basel.......

No comments: