April 6, 2011

Peter pan goes to Visit Lowell Davis in Carthage Missouri

I found myself chasing after myself chasing after the animals chasing after me!

Peter Pan~ Lives………….




There always seems to be an angel, a voice, the site of a hawk or other birds, a sound of barking dogs, the smell of food cooking……In Missouri followed the roads blindly, I followed the sounds, I followed the only path I knew. The open road. Working in Middle America.



I had a destination; I had a detailed list of where I had to go. I just could not find any of those places while I was searching them out. Only until I got lost was I able to find my way…..Such is life………



Right to up the steps of Lowell Davis house the Iconic American Artist who lives Carthage Missouri. His Dogs his Peacocks were the first to greet me and lead or follow me around.

No comments: